What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site. Cookies are widely used by site owners to make their sites work or work more efficiently as well as provide reporting information.
Cookies have many different functions, such as allowing you to effectively navigate among pages, remember your preferences, and generally improve user experience. They can also help you ensure that the ads you see on the internet are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies defined by the owner of our site are called “primary cookies” and are strictly related to the use of the site by you. Any other third-party cookies are defined by other parties and allow the provision or distribution of third-party features on the site (e.g., ads, interactive content, and analytics). Parties who place these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both during the visit to that site and during visits to other websites.
How long do cookies last?
Cookies can stay on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are “session cookies,” meaning they only exist when your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser or close the app. The other cookies are “permanent cookies,” meaning they survive once your browser or app closes and can be used by websites or apps to recognize your computer when you reopen your browser or app later. The length of cookies used on our site is explained in more detail in the table below.
When you visit our site, we can place the following cookies:
Necessary cookies: These cookies are required to visit our sites. These cookies allow, for example , navigation in the various sections of the site or form filling. If you disable cookies, some sections of the site may not work properly.
Functional cookies: Functional cookies are cookies that provide you with a more personalized browsing experience. These cookies store your preferences as well as your favorite settings.
Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies may be used to view personalized ads. Personalized ads mean ads that are tailored to your gender, age, region, or preferences. Using third-party cookies does not collect or store data about your identity.
Embedded content: This site sometimes refers to other sites through a link to which the user clicks. When you visit these external sites it is possible that cookies will also be created by them. +
Delete or block cookies: If you wish to block cookies, you can do so through the browser you are using.
Cookies list used by
For a detailed list of cookies used on this site see the list below. The list is periodically updated by upgrading the services provided.
PHPSESSID: Saves the visitor session to know information such as the selected language, etc.
pll_language: Holds the password of the selected language to view the page
view_cookie_policy: Saves the option for the popup window of the cookies
The list is periodically updated by upgrading the services provided.
For more information about cookies including explanations about how cookies are placed on your device or how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
This Privacy Statement explains how information is collected, shared and used that, individually or in combination with others, relates to you (Personal Data) when you use our https://www.Ilovepatrida.com/
This notice also specifies your rights in relation to the Personal Data we process about you and the way you exercise them.
The company “I love Patrida Inc” is seriously dealing with compliance with its obligations for the protection of private life. This is the reason why this Announcement describes the standards applied for the protection of Personal Data.
For the purposes of this announcement, the company named “I Love Patrida Inc” acts as a data controller for personal data collected through its website. As a data controller, the company “I Love Patrida Inc” is responsible for ensuring compliance of the processing of personal data with the applicable data protection law and in particular with the GDPR Regulation on general EU data protection.
Please take the time to read this notice carefully. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us through
Collection of personal data and justification
The types of Personal Data that we can collect about you and the reasons why we process it include:
Why we collect it
Types of Personal Data
Sending the informative I Love Patrida bulletin to people who have been registered for this
– Identification (name, address, telephone number) and email address.
– Data monitoring.
Consent is required
Database management of media contacts
Identification (name, address, telephone number) and e-mail address.
Profession and work.
-Identification (name, address, telephone number) and e-mail address.
– Personal characteristics (eg age, gender, date of birth)
-Profession and work.
– Elements revealing political views
Legitimate interest: to know our audience and be able to watch with them. Under the terms consent is required (children with disabilities, voluntary declaration of anonymity, etc.)
We may also collect certain information automatically from your device. In particular, the information we collect automatically can include information such as IP address, device type, unique device IDs, browser type, broad geographic location (eg location at country or city level), and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our site including the pages that it accesses and the clicks you clicked on. We collect this information for the purpose of this announcement, amongst other things to better understand the visitors coming to our site, where they come from, what content of the site they are interested in and create a statistical database. We use this information for purposes of internal analysis and to improve the quality and relevance of our site with our visitors. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology as further explained in the Cookie notification.
From time to time, we may receive personal data about you from third-party sources (social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. if you have subscribed to our newsletter), but only where we have verified that these third parties either have your consent or are legally permitted or required to disclose your personal data to us. The types of personal data we collect from third parties include identification and location information and we use this personal data we receive from these third parties to preserve and improve the accuracy of the files we hold for you.
In general, we will use the personal data we collect from you only for the purposes described in this notice or for purposes that we explain when we collect your personal data. However, we may also use your personal data for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving reasons for general interest, scientific or historical purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of recipients:
1. To members of the Board of Directors and only members of staff who have a legitimate business need of access after we have received precautions to allow access and a conventional ban on the use of Personal Data for any other purpose.
2. To third party affiliates, suppliers and service providers who provide data processing services to us in areas such as IT management platform or support services, infrastructure and application services, marketing, data analysis, having always ensured the contractual prohibition of using the Personal Data for any other purpose.
3. To any competent law enforcement agency, regulatory, governmental, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary as a matter of applicable law or regulation as exercising control rights or protecting your vital interests.
4. To our auditors, consultants, legal representatives and similar agents in relation to our advisory services provided for legitimate business purposes and under a contractual prohibition of the use of Personal Data for any other purpose.
5. To any other person, if you have given your prior consent to disclosure.
We will process Personal Data in accordance with this notice as follows:
1. Transparency: We will process the Personal Data fairly. This means that we are transparent about the way we process Personal Data and that we will process it in accordance with the applicable law.
2. Special Purpose: We will process the Personal Data for specific and legitimate purposes and we will not process it in a way that is incompatible with these purposes.
3. Proportionality: We will process the Personal Data in a manner commensurate with the purposes that processing intends to achieve.
4. Data Accuracy: We take the appropriate measures to ensure that the personal data we hold for you is accurate, complete and, where necessary, up-to-date. However, it is also your responsibility to ensure that your personal data is kept as accurate, complete and as prompt as possible, informing us immediately of any changes or errors. You should notify us of any changes to the Personal Data we hold for you (eg change of address, telephone, etc.).
5. Data Security: We use the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data that we collect and process for you. The measures we implement are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your Personal Data.
6. Data co-processors: We undertake third-parties to process your Personal Data on behalf of Republicans Overseas Hellenic Chapter to act strictly in accordance with our instructions and to take appropriate measures to ensure that Personal Data remains protected.
7. International data transfers: Your personal data may be transferred and processed in countries outside your country of residence. These countries may have different data protection laws from your country’s and, in some cases, may not be so protective. In particular, our servers are located in the EU and the US and third-party service providers are also operating in the EU and the US. This means that when we collect your Personal Data we can process it in any of these countries. However, we have obtained the appropriate safeguards to require that your Personal Information will remain protected under this Notice. These include the application of the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission for the transmission of πersonal data to third-party service providers and partners (GDPR Compliance).
8. Data Retention: We retain the Personal Data we collect from you, where we have a legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with the applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements) . When we have no legitimate business need to process your Personal Data we will either erase it upon your request (right to be forgotten), or we will safely store it and isolate it from any further processing until it is possible to delete it.
You have the following data protection rights:
If you wish to obtain access, correct, update or request the deletion of your Personal Data, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, in some cases, as defined in applicable data protection law, you may oppose the processing of your Personal Data, request us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data or request the portability of your Personal Data. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the following contact details: email@example.com.
If we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Revocation of your consent will not affect the legitimacy of any processing carried out prior to your withdrawal nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Data, which is conducted on the basis of other legitimate processing grounds other than consent.
If you have any complaint or concern about how we process your Personal Data, then we will try to address these concerns. If you think we have not adequately addressed your complaint or your concern, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding the collection and use of your Personal Data
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Link to other sites
The site may contain hyperlinks to sites owned and operated by third parties. These sites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of the Personal Data you submit when you visit these sites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party sites and use of these sites is at your own risk.
Updates to this notification
We may update this notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Notice we will take appropriate measures to inform you in accordance with the importance of the changes we make. We will receive your consent for any modifications to important notices if and where required by applicable data protection laws.